Monday, June 6, 2011

Gaya punya pasal


Well, attended a meeting with Khazanah from 4pm till 6pm tadi. Since our boss gave us (me and my collegue) a ride to Menara UEM, I decided to put on my new 7 for all mankind high heel. Gaya mesti ada.



BAD DECISION!!!!!! SILAP BESAR!!!!!

Yup, I had one very comfortable ride in my boss's 5 series but then I had to suffer walking from the meeting location to KL Central (jauh tu since Mercu UEAM is the building fartest from KL Central kat area tu) and from Kerinchi LRT station back to Menara TM.. Huhhhuuu.. Balik office check the height of the shoes... Yohooo... I must be crazy la.... (check the pic below) My dear kasut, I can only wear you in the office la in future. Paling jauh pun will be from my cubicle to the meeting room.



No comments:

Post a Comment