Sunday, June 5, 2011

1st day at work

Officially, today is my first day back in the corporate world... Huhuhhhh... Almost cried when I left my house this morning. My babies... Adam was so understanding - "Mummy work ye". Alya was shouting "Nak Mummy". Azim innocently tried to sleep. Hem Mummy has to work la coz we need the money.

Ya Allah, my prayers and doa for my business to thrive and bloom so I can have more time with my kids and the extra cash (eventually financial freedom) too. Amin....

Alhamdulillah, I am back to my pre-Azim's weight. In fact slimmer la. Thanks to my mum's TLC (tender loving care) while berpantang and thanks to my Premium Beautiful (PB) as well.

By the way, came back from BP yesterday. I had to drive coz hubby outstation. That's it!!! No more long distance driving for me if I can help it. With 3 kids aged below 3 years old in the car, I became so stressed out coz I can't press the gas pedal to the fullest.. hihhiii... Sayang nyawa anak-anak. If I am on my own sure lupa dunia.


Anyway, my kids enjoyed the trip. Adam cried when we started our journey back to KL. He really loves his Tok Mama and Tok Papa's house. We went to BP to attend a wedding hosted by my next door neighbour. Met few schoolmates as well coz the bride's sister is a friend of mine. (Niza Baharaldin, bukan ke kita plan nak jumpa? Where r u?)


Business promotion time!!!!
Thanks to my PB, I can fit the kebaya that I wore back in 2008 for my sis's wedding. Huhhuuuhhh.. Next aim will be to fit in my wedding attire. Psssttt my PB dah makin longgar ni. Kena change size...

JOM BUAT BIZ SAMA-SAMA AND BUAT DUIT SAMA-SAMA


7 comments:

  1. kak linda-saya nak biz amik order utk design theme party..hehehe kalau kak linda ada kekawan nak theme party leh la roger saya..hehehe.

    promote ni kekee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice ipad...bonus bln lepas n retail profit bley angkut macbook gak kot..hihii. Best bila biz dah thriving n thriving..go working mum n soon to be leisure working mum:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nurul ni buat biz based Malaysia ke mana? Ok Akan inform...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lily baju kat this post sama dgn baju in profile pic. Muat tu. Happynya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. kak linda-dr sini pun bole..sb mcm design kan..then bg softcopy utk customers dr design tu so customer leh print out kt kedai..cost printing sendiri lg murah.hehee..ni mcm design choc wrap mcm rm5 sekeping..bottle wrap cth rm 5 sekeping..etc la..hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. tho kak linda-promote la sikit cara nk beli n rege beautiful yg kak inda juai tu..nk tau in details gak

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nanti kita PM awak harga product n how to buy..

    ReplyDelete