Thursday, June 16, 2011

All the kgs that I had and still have....


Somehow last week when I tried on my clothes prior to my pregnancy and I can fit them, suddenly there’s an urge for me to reflect my weight journey.(I am sure some of you might say this is part of my PB promo, tapi after my deliveries memang I ada weight issues and low metabolic rate. I am just sharing my case la. Dulu kala masa kat Aussie I loss weight pon after a year of hard work and crazy diet. Seriously that time I ate veggie only and lots of aerobics.)


Me in 1994. Giler gomox. I am the one in front wearing blue t-shirt.


Me in 1995. Baru sampai Australia and winter time some more. Makan chocolate tak ingat dunia.

Album kena cari you all... Mana ntah simpan. Memang hodoh la.


Me in 1996. My birthday celebration and I was so huge. Banyak betul spare tyres and frustrated tak muat my clothes.

Album kena cari you all... Mana ntah simpan. Memang hodoh la.


Me in mid 1997. Dah start loosing weight. Hard work and lots of empty stomach time.


Me in late 1997. This was taken on a trip to Gold Coast. I came back to Malaysia thereafter for a holiday with new look. My family was really surprised.


Me in 2006. On my engagement day. As slim as my hubby tu.


Me in 2007. Huh tak sangka 10 years I can maintain my weight to be below 60kg. Huhhuu I miss that time la.


Me in 2008. After gave birth to Adam, I managed to reduced my weight to lowest at 64kg before I became pregnant with Alya.


Me in 2009. After I gave birth to Alya my weight ballooned to 75kg. That’s it. Lowest was at 70kg. Tengok the arm and the thigh. Huge...


Me in 2010. Yohoo during early pregnancy of Azim. What huge thighs. Segannya.


Me in 2011. After gave birth to Azim and tlc from Mum during berpantang. Few days of wearing PB.


Me in 2011. After 2 weeks of wearing PB, I managed to reduce my weight to 66 or 67kg. Still long way to go back to my 57kg but will usaha for it. Need to fit my baju nikah and sanding.

Wish me luck all!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment